Monday 22 December 2014

Appreciation Post

Another quick post (on fire today).

I've always been a secret massive fan of Primark. I used to hide it, but now I will scream it high from the rooftops. Although I still don't love going too my most local store (I'm waiting for an online version). I think they have improved massively over the past year and now buy so much of "current trend" clothes from there my whole wardrobe is filling up with atmosphere. 

Their AW14 collection has been amazing. At one point I think I wanted to own about 3 different coats in all colours, and could actually afford to, and it still be cheaper than just one higher end label. 

                          Viola! 
       
       The "boyfriend"/duffle coat
I am yet to take this off. It's so practical and warm, and I think makes most outfits look more chìc. Such a barg at £25. Go and buy 4 in every colour! 

       
           The Ribbed High Neck 
I know fashion bloggers have been going crazy for these Zara inspired tops. This Primark version is £6. Cray. The only thing is, it's cropped. I personally have a love/hate relationship with crop tops. None the less still going back for the black version!

Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment