Wednesday 28 January 2015

SYDNEY

Another month... And guess where I've been?

Yes another stint around the world for me. Singapore to Sydney and back again.

I drove past this really cute place which had my name plastered on the wall outside, and it started giving me ideas. My boyfriend bought me a more decent camera for Christmas to encourage me to start taking better quality photos especially in the run up for Uni (I hope) 



So here's my first attempt. Please don't laugh. Lol. I've ordered a taller tripod now can't wait for it to arrive. I guess in time il feel more comfortable and confident! 

                 Kimono- New Look

Ah yes... Haven't even mentioned the clothes. Well I love this Fluro little number I actually bought it in a boutique in the destination of this post... Sydney. My shoes are from Primark even though they were a birthday present. I love them! So chunky and pointy and strappy and I love the colour, a pale pink. I think it's rare that pastels go with Flurorescent but with the black kimono it all balances out.


            Playsuit- Ally's in Sydney
                      Belt- Primark
                   Shoes- Primark

Australian style isn't just surf shorts and swimming costumes. Everywhere I looked were some boho babes. The amount of crochet peices I've fallen in love with over here... Well I've lost count. 

I'm back here again next month and have been doing my homework on shopping hotspots so I'm making sure I head to these beauties
.Paddington 
.Oxford street
.Glenmore Road 
.Crown street

Stay tuned.

Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment