Sunday 22 March 2015

Wishlist

Hello hello,
Been meaning to post this for a week!! Woops.

Wore this on Mothers Day, took my lovely mum out for a roast. My dad said I was looking like something out of the 70s, which I was actually flattered by as everything I'm wanting at the moment is a homage to that era ❤️

He then took the piss out of my hat...

I love reading wishlist posts on blogs so here's my first. It's all following the 70s trend, I need a pair of flares in my life. And anything suede, camel and tassley gets my seal of approval.

Hannah xx

             
                                                                   Hat- ASOS
                                              Faux Fur Collar- Select
                                              Gilet- Portobello Road
                                                       Bag- EBay
                                         Jumper and Jumpsuit- Primark
                                                    Boots- New Look

     
                                                   Excuse face hahaha

         
     


No comments:

Post a Comment