Saturday 16 May 2015

A Fling with Flares


70s style Is in.

That's a given.

I wish I was 7 stone lighter and could look amazing in everything including flares. Would look even more amazing with all the bralet and crop tops that are also so in right now. As I continue to dream (and keep gymming to my hearts content) I have dabbled in the world of flares. I think with the right pair of heels bigger shapes can pull off the flared trend. 

Watch this space.

Hannah xx

   
   
          Cardigan Coat- New Look    T-Shirt- Topshop       Belt & Jumpsuit- Primark
   
                                                                Bag- Zara 
    
                                Hat- ASOS    Sunglasses- Topshop   Driving Gloves- H&M
    
    

                             Top-Hollister     Trousers-New Look   Shoes-New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment