Wednesday 26 November 2014

A Week of Outfits

The past week ive been so busy! 

I finally had a decent amount of time off work (6 days to be exact) and they were filled to the brim with catching up with people. Along with my Boyfriends Sam birthday and a weekend in London. Therefore I thought id throw the whole lot in together in a mash up photo collage sort of way. Enjoy.

Hannah xx

PS I do apologise for my crappy iPhone camera and a lot of selfies. I'm hoping to get a decent camera for Christmas so I can start taking better quality images.

    
                 Faux Fur- Select 
                    Jumper- Zara

    
                Jumpsuit- Primark
               Blazer- Charity Shop
                Shoes- New Look
                    Belt- Primark

     
                  Bag- Red Herring
                  Choker- Topshop 


            Fedora (Heisenberg Hat)
               Boohoo via EBay
            Checked Shirt- Topman
            Tshirt Dress (Worn as Top)
                       ASOS
                   Skirt- Topshop
                 Boots- New Look


      My most fave boots of all time



       
              Fluffy Jumper- Topshop
               Formal Joggers- H&M
                Bag- Urban Outfitters

  
          Coat- Primark (#BARGAIN)
               
Necklace- Topshop
                 
  I Love Grey+Pink 
                    Jumper- Topshop
 

No comments:

Post a Comment