Sunday 16 November 2014

The Windy City

As I've mentioned before I'm currently still working as cabin crew although I'm Eager to leave and pursue my next dream now I must admit one of the things I'm going to miss is shopping In America! You can't beat it. 

Chicago is a wonderful city it has elements that remind me of my favourite city in the whole wide world (New York) but on a bit more on a smaller scale and it's not as crazy! I also love the fact it's windy and cold especially before Christmas, however this time I was greeted with torrential rain but who cares about weather when there was shopping to do!

Managed to tick a few people off my presents list but still a long way to go...

Anyone else already skint?  Waaaah!!

#IWillNotBeAHumbug

Really excited for my next post the location will be Liverpool! So excited as this is a city I've wanted to visit since forever. And I'm attending a really exciting event! 

Hannah xx


                        Dinner and Drinks 
          Wearing: Chained Necklace- Forever 21
                Dog Tooth T-Shirt- Charity Shop


                     
Black Fur Collar- Select
                   Black Fluffy Skirt- Primark


                     Pink Cocoon Coat- EBay
           Spiked Shoulder Bag- Urban Outfitters






                             Christmas Shopping 
                               Pink Coat- EBay 
                          Tarten Scarf- Primark
                          Bag- Urban Outfitters
                           Jeans- Red Herring
                      Trainers- Nike Roshe Runs




No comments:

Post a Comment