Saturday 1 November 2014

First things first..

Hello there me again, 

2nd post on the first day! Wooooah.

Can see why people can get addicted to blogging haha. Thought I'd start things off by sharing some topshop bargains I bagged the other day. Any one that knows me knows that I absolutely love a bargain! Pretty much comes down to always being skint so it's now became a way of life haha. 

I've loved the whole "slider" trend throughout the summer, even tho at first I did think they were the type of shoes my dad wore in Orlando..On holiday...in 2001. But once I started seeing celebs,bloggers, girl crushes wearing them and styling them In different ways I fell in love! 

So when I saw these simple black pair in topshop I couldn't grab them quick enough.(Did I mention they were 5 pound! 5 pounds!!! FOR SHOES)

My current job entails me travelling all around the globe so I can get away with buying summer stock in autumn. That's what I tell myself anyway. Ha.

Just to reassure myself though my main man Marc sent Kendal Jenner down the catwalk in his SS15 collection so il be proudly putting them back on next year! 

Hannah xx


                         


                      More bargains! 
               Scrunchies- £2-3 Topshop



             
http://m.asos.com/women/fashion-news/2014_09_11-thurs/marc-jacobs-spring-2015-collection/



             Lazy day in Luanda 
                (it's in Angola) 

No comments:

Post a Comment