Sunday 16 November 2014

Victoria Beckham

So I know I haven't blogged in a while and I'm new at this. Therefore this shouldn't be happening so early in the game (haha). But I've had my reasons and there good ones- honest.

Firstly this sounds terribly vain but, I died my hair back to blonde in the past week as I was beginning to get bored of the whole ombré look. I was really worried of going from darker to light. Never have I had any colouring issues when it's came to my hair and I've been told everyone should have one bad experience in their lives. Whether that be cut,colour or style. Firstly to cry at, then take a picture for future laughs, and then go on to spend more money to correct the mistake they or hairdresser has made.

I became a yellow head. 
I loved how my mum described me as slim shady and brassy.
It wasn't fun. 

So I didn't really feel like having my photo taking for an outfit post.
Its all corrected now (thanks to my brothers girlfriend). I now have lots of posts to catch up with. 

I've been wanting to go to Victoria Beckhams new shop since it's opening in Mayfair in September 2014. I
 have an absolute obsession with Victoria (probably since my spice girl days) her alone plus the whole family of Beckhams are so beautiful, and I really admire the way Victoria has conquered the fashion world, although a lot of her designs and collection are waaaaay out of my price range. However just looking at her clothes gave me a lot of inspiration especially when it came to colour pairings (I really liked how the whole shop was organised and grouped in colour co-ordinate, I always plan to do this with my own wardrobe but it never happens).

Not only was I wooed by the dresses and the accessories (also fell in love with a black glittery lounge track suit). The actual architecture and layout of the shop is amazing. I'm not one who revels in fine buildings but I do admire a neat and modern layout when I see one. So much space, I especially loved the handbags dotted on the staircase and the massive screen showcasing the collection on the catwalk. 

Managed to get a few sneaky photos before finding out your not allowed to take photos. Muha!

So I would defiantly would return maybe after Christmas when my purse is a bit fuller maybe then I could afford the really nice key ring I saw haha.

Ps think there is still some of my saliva in the shop from drooling at the sunglasses #wishlist

Hannah xx

              36 Dover Street W1S 4FF
              Bond Street Tube Station

              

                 Sly mirror selfie! 
      Wearing: New fave checked shirt
                      TOPMAN
             Black Pencil Skirt
                     TOPSHOP



                Snaps of the Day
       Green Park looking pretty

          
Coffee and Catch ups with 
                   Ellen Walford
This girl has really helped me and encouraged me to go to Uni come September to study Fashion. Thanks for all your help! And can't wait to have more fashionable days out! Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment